SHIPPING & ORDER INFORMATION:
- Each item is hand-cut and individually vacuum-sealed in our USDA registered packing facility.
- We use plenty of Dry Ice packs and a reusable insulated cooler - a packaging combination that will insure your products arrive frozen and in excellent condition.
- Expiration date is 6 months from delivery date if kept frozen.
- FREE Shipping for orders $125+
- Shipping for orders of any amount available nationwide.
Free For orders $125+
Tri-Tip London Broil (2 Pieces of 24oz.)
We've tried the chicken cutlets, pork loin, filet mignon and sausage....all were superb. This afternoon, since cooking has become my new 'hobby', we had the tri tip London Broil...so tender, so juicy and very tasty. Great product and at a great price. I'm considering getting the bundle to have everything conveniently on hand. Thanks for such consistently good meat.
I'm always skeptical when I see good reviews, so I ordered the London Broil. It's notoriously a bit game-y and even tough. I'm not the best cook either, so I figured if I could put something decent on the table, then it's definitely because of the quality of the meat and not my cooking skills.
It was the best London Broil I've ever made!! So delicious!!
If I were to give some advice, I would say post some recipes!! I want to explore new ways of cooking this delicious meat!!